The Victora Riverside Park and Campground, 1202 N 4th Street, is located on the scenic Lower Wisconsin River. It offers 45 electric campsites, 16 seasonal sites with electric, water & sewer hookup, a large primitive area for tent camping, newly designed boat launch with 2 ramps-see fee schedule, numerous picnic tables, new playground equipment installed in 2020, shelter buildings; one with an enclosed kitchen, dump station, and bathhouse facilities with pay showers. Nearby is the JC Ballpark, horseshoe pits, and volleyball area-on grass. The zero depth municipal swimming pool is only a few blocks away and there are two paved volleyball courts next to it.
Be sure to visit the beautiful Muscoda Area Veteran's Memorial west of the park along Wisconsin Avenue/Hwy 80.
View the Campground and Parks Map
For Campsite Reservations Call: 608-739-2924 or E-mail: Rivercamping53573@gmail.com
- Prepayment required on all sites
- $25 per night on an electric site
- $1,200 seasonal fee/April 1-November 30; weather permitting (All seasonal sites are in use for 2022, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be put on our waiting list)
- $200 seasonal winter parking/December 1-March 31
- $10 primitive tent camping-per tent, up to 5 people per tent; $3 per each additional person
- Bathhouse with pay showers
- Dump station available
- Picnic shelter $20
- Picnic shelter with enclosed kitchen $45
- Passport America information:
- $12.50 per night, 2 night max at discount/Valid PA card required;
- Discount valid all days between April 1 to the Thursday before Mother's Day, and Tuesday after Labor Day until park closes;
- Between Mother's Day and Labor Day discount valid Sunday through Thursday nights only;
- Discount not valid Friday or Saturday nights, holidays, holiday weekends, Mushroom festival weekend, or special events.