Kratochwill Building is CLOSED until further notice. If you are needing to absentee vote, knock on the office window for assistance. Utility payments - place in the designated dropbox.
As your municipality, our employees are our most valuable asset. In order to provide safe, efficient and reliable service to our customers, we will continue to put employee safety at the fore front. To limit the community spread of the COVID-19 virus while maintaining the resources needed to run our operations, we are taking the following steps:
We will continue to serve our customers and respond to all emergencies as we implement the following changes:
- AS OF 06-10-2020 Municipal Office (please wear a mask upon entry), Park and Bathhouse Buildings are OPEN.
- To absentee vote, click the link to: MY VOTE
- You may communicate with us via email or by telephone: 608-739-3182 or 608-739-4617.
- We have many payments options available You can pay your bill by phone or online, at our office outside drop box, or by mail.
- We are following guidelines recommended by the CDC for personal hygiene and have increased disinfection methods and frequency of all high touch areas.
- Updates will be shared through our website and Facebook (Village of Muscoda page)
We all know that everyone is using more disposable wipes around their home or place of business to take extra precautions due to Covid-19 or other illness around you.
PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH THOSE WIPES DOWN THE TOILET.
These wipes bind together with fats, oils and other greases and can cause harm to the sewer system including sewer main backups into your homes or places of business.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Troy Wardell, Superintendent