We have several convenient methods for you to pay your utility bill.
Pay Online, Mobile Device or by Telephone
Pay online, at www.PaymentServiceNetwork.com
- Select First Time User, “Start Your Payment”
- Enter Business ID = RT15282 and then select Register at the bottom of the page when the link appears.
- Proceed to register and make a payment. (After initial registration, future payments are just 3 quick steps)
To pay using your mobile device, download “PSN Payments” on the App Store© or Google Play™ (register online before using the app).
To pay by phone, call 1-877-885-7968. Please have your bill available so you can provide your account number.
*PSN charges a $3.25 convenience fees per payment transaction.
Automatic Payment (ACH)
Payments may also be made by automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account. To use this method, call our office at 608-739-4617 or download the Authorization for Direct Payment [ACH - PAP form] and return it to us.
Some advantages to using direct automatic payment are:
- Helps avoid late or missed payments
- No need to write checks
- No postage costs
- Transfers funds safely, securely and directly from your account
- There is no extra charge for this service
When enrolled in this convenient service, you will continue to receive a statement at the beginning of each month detailing the amount to be debited from your savings or checking account on the 20th of each month.
Pay by Mail
Mail payment to:
PO Box 206
Muscoda, WI 53573
Please include the top stub of the bill to assure that your account is properly credited.
Pay in Person
During normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm) customers may make payments at our office, located at 206 N Wisconsin Avenue, Muscoda.
Payments may be placed in the dropbox located at 206 N Wisconsin Ave under the office window.